Tuesday, September 2, 2008

N and me

Today I spend the day with N and his parents and a couple of other people. We did spend some time with just each other, and it has been discussed and decided that we are back together. We discussed some other stuff too. This was my favorite:

We're driving along, listening to music. I'm kind of being a pathetic girl, thinking things like, "He's really cute," "I'm really glad I'm in his car, and I'm really glad he's here." I'm alternately looking at him and smiling, looking out the window, and feeling like a big dork. About that time, he says, "What are you thinking about?" I debated with myself for half a second, blushed insanely, giggled like a 13 year old and then said, "Well, that I'm really glad that I'm in your car, and that I'm glad you're here and it makes me happy, and I kinda think you're hot." If he had been drinking something at that moment I think it would've spewed out of his mouth. He got really surprised and said, "What?" I repeated myself.

I think the patience and chocolate chip cookies have paid off.

We had a lot of good conversation tonight, and I hope that I can continue that without falling into my habit of filtering everything I say.

On to other news: I won an LG Dare and I get it in a little over a month.

It's almost Fall. I love the Fall.

You know what else I love? Sleep. And I'm gonna go get me some right now.

No comments: