Sunday, May 11, 2008

I freaking LOVE naps.

I freaking LOVE cereal bars and Yogo's. Yogurt covered fruit snacks. LOVE them.

Hey, it beats an ice cream addiction.

So, do you even just want to hit someone upside the head REALLY, REALLY hard, but now they'd still look at you and say, "What?"

I feel like I'm slipping a bit at work in a lot of areas. Is it the schedule? Is it that I'm bored out of my mind?

I need to feel that my job is important, like I'm doing something more than just earning money. I'm not MAKING money. N says that most jobs earn money, but making money is when you don't feel like you're working.

I am going to make myself sleep now. Tomorrow I am keeping the babies at church, which I am overjoyed about. I miss being with children.

I miss being with N. I miss being with Mommy and Daddy on a regular basis. I miss seeing my Sydney a bunch. I really don't like not seeing the 3R's as much as I used to. Every time I see them they're 4 inches taller.


Really going to bed now.

No comments: