Wednesday, May 21, 2008

So... what do you think?

Second day in a row to see daylight before I go to bed? Hmmm...

Today I bought headlights for my REALLY BIG truck. (Ok, so it's a 4Runner. Still bigger than anything I've owned.) I had five people (ok, more like 2,) ask me in Auto Zone if they could help me find something. I'm all like, "No, I got it." And then I walked up to the register with the headlights. 2 of them. I figure I just bought the vehicle, might as well replace them at the same time. It was really entertaining to watch the guy double check the book while he thought I wasn't looking to make sure that I got the right ones. At least he didn't check right in front of me. I love Auto Zone because they're never patronizing, and they're always so polite and respectful no matter which one I go to. Other auto parts stores are no where near as nice.

I love the fact that I know my way around an auto parts store. You should see me buy a battery.

No comments: