Thursday, June 12, 2008

No one cares about this blog.

I think it's really funny that author of My Purse Driven Life Anita Renfroe said that Vera Bradley would never catch on in the South.

My collection so far: (Not that anyone other than other VB enthusiasts cares)
1. Petal pink Handbag
2. Petal pink hard eyeglass case
3. Bermuda Blue Tote
4. Bermuda Blue Checkbook Cover
5. Bermuda Blue Zip Wallet
6. Pansy Pink Pocket Wallet
7. New Hope Miller
8. New Hope Little Betsy
9. Americana Red Amy
10. Mesa Red Curling Iron Cover
11. Peacock Journal
12. Turquoise Microfiber.... Audrey I think? I don't remember this one's name...

It's not just me. You see Vera everywhere here. Ever been to a Beth Moore Conference? Ever joined a sorority? Ever been to the mall, to a kids' soccer game, or basically just walked down the street?

You are wrong, Ms. Renfroe. It's in the South. Excuse me while I go drool over the Java Blue Metro that I want off of Amazon...

1 comment:

Ali b said...

I love Vera Bradley!!!!!!!