Sunday, June 22, 2008

Pictures for Mariam! Help!

So I got a letter from my beautiful little Mariam today. I swear, this little girl is obsessed with marriage! I had told her about being in my cousin's wedding, so she has now requested pictures of the wedding. I'm of course sending them to her, but I feel like I should send some others as well of other weddings so she can see what a typical American wedding looks like. 'Cause I tell ya, nothing about Janet's wedding was typical...
I had also told her about baseball, since it's the one sport that I can intelligently watch and yell at. She said that she'd never seen pictures of people playing baseball, but that it sounded like a very tiring sport.
New project: Find pictures of people playing baseball or softball to send to Mariam...

So, anyway, if you have any of the following, please contribute:
Wedding pictures of your own or someone else's
Pictures of baseball/softball games (preferably children, but I'll take adults too.)
Pictures of typical Tennessee scenery from any area of Tennessee.
If you can email them to me I'll get them printed, but if you have copies you can give I'll take those too. Email: brooklyncs@gmail.com

Thanks!

1 comment:

Joy said...

I'm sure I have tons-o-wedding pics... just remind me sometime when I'm home and therefore near the photos...

I'm about to e-mail you pics from 3BC softball... it's close...