Friday, April 4, 2008

Everything's better in Brooklyn.

Are you thinking to yourself, "Why is everything better in Brooklyn? And why is she calling herself Brooklyn? She's never been to New York. She's never lived outside of the Southeast." (To which I reply, "Thank you, dear Lord Jesus!")
Everything is better in Brooklyn because my Brooklynites brought home 2, count them TWO, Fuge cups.
Everything is better in Brooklyn because we dominated in Brain Busters nearly every week.
Everything is better in Brooklyn because lives were changed in that room, on that mountain, and through that hoop.
Everything is better in Brooklyn because every time I even see the name it reminds me how amazingly big God really is, how much He really loves His children, and how much I need to love and serve Him. It convicts me, reassures me, steadies me, and humbles me.
That's why everything is better in Brooklyn.

2 comments:

Rachel Baby said...

Welcome aboard! :)

Joy said...

YAY!!! I love the blogging!!!

w00t =0)