Sunday, April 20, 2008

Things that are true (a numbered list:):

1. I bought an ox.
2. I love, love, love veggie pizza.
3. I am an introvert.
4. I have been completely giddy, silly, stupid, and bowled over by a guy once in my life.
5. I eat ice cream when I can't handle my emotions.
6. I talk more when I'd rather just sit and look at someone because I get scared they'll get bored if we're not talking and want to leave.
7. I now want to buy Pampers for every baby shower I get invited to.
8. I bought myself flowers because the chocolate told me to.
9. I love Pringles like a fat kid loves cake.
10. I love my family, but I can count on 2 hands the number of family members I like.
11. I have a very large family.
12. I bake cookies for people because I don't really know another appropriate way to be proactive in showing interest.
13. INTJ's annoy me.
14. I get weirded out by touchy-feely friends. Hug me once, I'm good.
15. I want to go to Ft. Wayne to buy a handbag.
16. I feel inferior to most of the people I go to church with.
17. I'm only sarcastic and clever because I like the attention when people laugh at my jokes.
18. I want to sit down and talk about something real.
19. I want a step-by-step path.
20. I love someone and I have no idea how to proceed, other than I am doing what I want rather than what others are telling me is a good idea.
21. I fear RDB, Matt, Mar(k/c) and Wayne have been place holders.
22. I don't know how to get to know someone I already know.
23. I'm scared.
24. I feel great.
25. I need to spend a lot of time with God.
26. I need to go to bed and get some sleep.
27. Andrea has a plan of attack. I need one.
28. I have cried every day for the past week about nothing important. Well, the wedding was important.
29. I bought a (paint ball) gun. Ha.
30. Things that are funny in our head make other people laugh too. At us? With us? Out of amusement by us? Who knows.
31. I like numbered lists that include as many items as my current age.

No comments: