Thursday, April 24, 2008

Just your friendly stick of butter walking down the street.

The difference in ISFJ's and INFP's:
Although we always arrive at the same destination, the means of travel is slightly different. I walk down the road on the right side, moving aside for cars, while she skips through a meadow to get there, stopping to pet the bunnies she passes along her way.

Quotes for the day, taken from songs from O'Charley's and my phone:

"I felt so symbolic yesterday."
"Oh, oh oh oh oh, you don't have to go, oh oh oh oh."
"...What's going on?"

Quotes for eternity, taken from magnetic poetry:
"I got a call from God. The butler is missing."

On other topics: My emotional state can best be compared to a stick of butter in the microwave.
You got it. Melt down. Must watch another chick flick RIGHT NOW.

No comments: