Friday, April 11, 2008

I am a Disney Princess, thank you very much.

I am currently wearing my tiara and my earrings I bought for formal years ago. I am wearing pink pj's and have pink toenails. Earlier I made Zoe wear my clip on earrings I wore to my senior prom. It was cute. Then I made her wear the necklace I wore for the wedding. I'm a generous princess: I share my bling.

I'm not really spoiled, but I would definitely describe myself as a princess in some ways.
1. I refuse to pump my own gas if someone else will do it for me. If they flirt with me, they get a tip. Hey, I'm not ashamed.
2. I refuse to wash my own car. God would not have created car wash fund raisers if He wanted us to do it ourselves.
3. Vacations should happen in hotels, condos, resorts, inns, cottages, cabins, chalets... basically structures with walls that do not fold up into a bag or box. I would love for there to be shopping, restaurants, people to make up the bed every day when I'm not looking, and towels that don't scratch you.
4. There are things that "you just don't do."
5. I am worthy of your attention and I expect you to impress me. It's not hard. Really.

That's all. For all of you that voted that I should be a fairy princess when I grow up, I kind of agree.

No comments: