Sunday, April 6, 2008

Things that will NOT be in my wedding:

1. Red.
2. Black.
3. Any relative singing at any point.
4. The theme from Superman.
5. Lighted cake "display systems."
6. Centerpiece made of very large martini glasses.
7. My relatives jumping and shaking their groove thangs to Dancing Queen.
8. Tiaras. Yes, plural.
9. A bride dancing down the aisle to "Let's Get it Started" as she's being walked down the aisle to be given away.
And the 10th thing that will NOT be in my wedding: The groom walking down to the theme from Star Wars.


I'm so glad this is done.

2 comments:

Joy said...

Oh my...

but question... what's wrong with red and black??? You're going to make me sad...

9 & 10 are killer, tho... =0/

Rachel Baby said...

I love the thought of black and red...either one or the other, though.